Classical Nei Gong training is a rewarding and positive practice. It can, however, be a demanding both physically and mentally at times.
The following is a list of health conditions that are NOT considered appropriate for the practice of Nei Gong.
- Women during pregnancy.
- People under the age of eighteen.
- Anyone with a pacemaker or any other form of electrical device fitted in the body.
- Anyone with a serious mental health condition that requires medication.
- Anyone undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Anyone taking recreational drugs or alcohol during practice.
If you are unsure about whether Nei Gong practice is suitable for you please get in touch for further advice.