Coronavirus Statement Training informatioN.
Face to face classes have now resumed and we are pleased to welcome any new student enquires. Training is tailored to adhere to current UK Government guidance with regard to Coronavirus measures.
Wing Chun Kung FU Class Times
- Open Class (All levels from beginners to advanced) – Monday 7pm-8.45pm.
- Open Class (All levels from beginners to advanced) – Wednesday 7pm-8.45pm.
Regular attendance of a class is the most effective way to begin your Wing Chun training.
Qi Gong Class Times
- Tuesday 9am to 10am. (All levels from beginners upwards).
- Friday – 9am to 10am. (Intermediates upwards).
- Friday – 10am to 11am. (Beginners upwards).
Qi Gong classes include gentle stretching, breathing exercises and Qi Gong forms (sets of movements) practice.
Beginners Qi Gong classes are available to join online as well as in person.
If you would like to try any of our classes please contact Sifu Marcus Watts BEFORE ATTENDING for information on availability of places.
Please note that the minimum age limit for all classes is eighteen years of age.
Private lessons in Wing Chun or Qi Gong are available with Sifu Marcus for faster development or if you are unable to attend classes. These are run on a one to one, or small group basis.
For information on prices please click here.