Wing Chun Kung Fu
Regular attendance of a class is the most common way to begin your Wing Chun training. All open classes are run personally by Sifu Marcus Watts.
Please note that the minimum age limit for adult open classes is sixteen years of age. We do however offer Junior and Intermediate classes as listed below.
If you would like to try our classes please contact Sifu Marcus Watts BEFORE ATTENDING for information on cost and availability of places.
tel no: 07884 020 028
Wing Chun Class Times
- Open Class (Adults only all levels) – Monday 7pm-9pm
- Open Class (Adults only all levels) – Wednesday 7pm-9pm
- Junior Kung Fu (8 to 10 years) – Thursday 4pm-5pm
- Intermediate Kung Fu (11 to 16 years) Wednesday 5pm to 6pm
Private lessons are available with Sifu Marcus for faster development or if you are unable to attend classes. These are run on a one to one, or small group basis.
Qi Gong Chinese Health Exercises
Open Classes for all levels include:
- Stretching for Qi Gong practice.
- Qi Gong Breathing Exercises.
- The Eight Pieces of Brocade (Ba Duan Jin) Qi Gong form.
- Internal Tai Chi 18 Steps Qi Gong form.
- Muscle and Tendon Changing (Yi Jin Jing) Qi Gong Form.
- Friday – 10am to 11am
Please read the Safe Practice Guidelines before attending a class.
If you would like to attend either of these classes please contact Sifu Marcus Watts BEFORE ATTENDING for information on cost and availability of places.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, Short Group Courses, Staff Wellbeing Sessions
Private lessons, group lessons, short group courses or staff wellbeing sessions in Qi Gong can also be arranged with Sifu Marcus on request.
tel no: 07884 020 028 or email: email@example.com
Combined Arts School,
Unit 8 Pennine Industrial Park,